You wake up, it is the middle of a cold desolate night, and you are shivering to your bones. Some strange sounds are coming from your basement. You get out of bed to check out the source of the sounds, and your teeth are clattering, was it from the cold weather, or you were scared you are not sure.
You make your way to the basement, and over there, you see that the sounds are coming from your furnace. You check out the furnace, and you gasp as you sense cold dread travel up your spine, oh how wished that your house was haunted, but this is scarier than that, your furnace is broken.
To survive that horror-filled night is granted admirable, but it could have been easily avoided. The most common problems which people face with the HVAC after long periods of continuous use are:
- Normal wear and tear
- Dirty filters
- Issues in the ignition and pilot light
- Thermostat malfunction
- Noisy furnace
- The furnace is not providing heat at all.
- Lack of maintenance
Our heating services are somewhat of a legend in the Anaheim CA circle. With the help of our significant resources, our team of experts will aid you in your heating problems effectively and efficiently, at the same time reducing the cost of your electricity or utility bills.
We provide a wide array of Furnace repair services to our clients, such as:
- Furnace Repair
Along with these services, our team of professional technicians also follows a Six-Step protocol during the maintenance of your furnace. They are:
- The first step is pretty necessary; we calibrate the thermostat of your heating system.
- We then do a thorough check and cleaning of the air filters and change them if required.
- We lubricate all parts of the furnace for smooth functioning.
- We check if there are any loose parts or electrically connected wires and repair them.
- In the next step, we inspect and change any critical parts which need repair.
- We finally take a look at the pipes to check for leakages.
More steps can be added according to your query and complaints and depending on the furnace’s condition.
We also provide an estimate of our services if you require one. Along with the Furnace repair and heating services, we also provide you with air conditioning services and indoor air quality services.
To schedule our services, you can call us on the number mentioned on the site. You can also email us your queries regarding our services. You can also directly go on our website to schedule our services. We are also providing a $25 off on the next service if you can refer us to a new client.
We provide the best service with top-class services and professional technicians in Anaheim, CA, and its surrounding areas.