Heating Repair in Anaheim, CA
The golden season of warmth has started being enveloped with the chills of autumn. The fall is here, and winter will mark its advent soon after. The breezes of fall may have forced you to turn on your heating equipment. And we know how frustrating it is to switch on your heating HVAC system only to find it is down.
The Dysfunctional Heating System
Did you very hopefully turn to your HVAC heating device only to find that it has stranded you during the harshest of weathers? Well, that could be infuriatingly disturbing. We understand that no one wants to be left without any heating support on the coldest of days.
So, if you ever find your device breaking down, reach out to us. We have been in the business of heating repair in Anaheim for years, and we know how to fix your problems. Moreover, there are several issues we can guide you through. Here are several reasonable steps to try before you call us.
Warning: We have tried our best to simplify these DIY repairs. However, if anything looks slightly complicated to you, we suggest you contact us immediately.
Check If Your Thermostat Is On
Before you panic out and start stressing about your heater’s breakdown, pursue a heater troubleshoot with us. The foremost step in troubleshooting is checking your thermostat.
- Ensure your thermostat is set to ‘Heat’ and not on ‘Cool’.
- Fiddle with the temperature settings for a while. We suggest that you raise the thermostat temperature five degrees higher than the room temperature.
- Trace the thermostat wires to detect any breaks. If you observe any discontinuity in the cables, seal them with electrical tape.
Check Your Equipment’s Main Switches
This will definitely sound hilarious, but there have been times when our technicians found no major issues. All they found was a turned-off main switch that inhibited the furnace from functioning.
- Thus, we recommend you to check for the wall switch of your furnace.
- Every furnace model has a wall switch that you should check in case of a technical fault.
- Make sure that the switches are on and all the wires are securely fastened.
Review the HVAC Filters
Filters have an essential role in an HVAC unit. Naturally, their failure will lead to heat-related problems. Therefore, if you ever end up with faulty appliances, we suggest you check your air filters.
- Clogged air filters can heavily constraint the airflow.
- If you find your blower running yet producing no heat, it’s a sign that your air filters are clogged.
- A clogged air filter causes various problems — reducing the heat is one of them.
Thus, if you ever notice lowered heat levels, we advise you to change your air filters. The equipment’s user manual holds a whole section dedicated to the filter removal process. You can follow that or contact us for professional finishes.
If you are looking for ways to avoid costly repairs or a full-fledged replacement, it is advised you promptly visit us. Our professional repair person will inspect your furnace for any damages. Contact the experts from Advantage HVAC at (800) 605-3839 today.